Rates and Insurance
$125 per 60-minute session
Please Note: Because of great difficulty getting reimbursed for EAP sessions, I am no longer accepting these referrals.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits for outpatient psychotherapy?
- What company do I bill for these services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is Lori Grifo, Psy. D. or Of Sound Mind, Inc. listed as a provider with my plan?
- If not, how much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What will my co-pay be per session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. We accept many insurance plans including Medicare Part B, DOL FECA, BC/BS PPO, Blue Choice, Aetna PPO, Humana PPO, PHCS, CIGNA, Multiplan, etc., and will work on a sliding scale for those who are uninsured.